Thursday, October 9, 2014

Transition

I bought Harriet a new Kindle Fire HD tablet with a camera for her coming home present. As quickly as possible, I want to transition this recovery blog so she writes in it herself, not I, and if she doesn't want to write anything, that's her business. I am tired of getting the crap I get from writing it (I get praise, too, but the crap sticks). 

Harriet has many fascinating stories about what she has been through, and I hope she eventually shares some of them here. But I want it to become her blog, to do with what she wants, as quickly as possible.

I am sorry some of you think I hold Harriet's friends in contempt. I don't. I think the hospital has a problem it knows it has, managing well meaning friends, and has not done enough to deal with it, passing the buck to someone like me.

If you want to visit Harriet at our home, see the other post, or link at right, for the procedure. 

I think I am done writing here. At most I will try and get Harriet to talk on video about how she is doing. This is her blog, and it is time to begin the transition for her taking it over. 

She is a miracle but there's more work for her to do. I will do my best to cheer her on. I hope you will do the same. What she has to do is against her grain, so it won't be easy. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment