Saturday, October 4, 2014

Help: setting up an art table

I'm not letting Harriet in the basement because the stairs are treacherous and the area is too cluttered. So I am turning the dining room table into her work space for art.

I need someone to go into her studio with me and bring up the BASIC supplies she would need to paint at the table. I also need to know how to protect the table ... I'd throw a picnic table cloth over it but maybe there is a more "professional" way to do this.

If you can help, reply with a comment here and contact info, or send an email, or leave voice mail. My schedule is tricky but I'd like to get this done next week. Thanks.

2 comments:

  1. Wed 10-noon great for me bec getting car serviced ... any artist free to help then?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I could help but no experience with what she'd need. You're handling everything so much better than most people could. It can't be easy but you seem to be hanging in there. Harriet is lucky to have you.

    ReplyDelete