Saturday, October 4, 2014

Purple hat

I ordered H a purple hat from Amazon. It took two days to get from Amazon to the hospital. It took three days to get from the mail room to Harriet's room. Of course, she can't remember it's a gift from me and thinks it's the standard hospital hat. Yes, I told her she could take it home.

She was down this morning but always ready to pose. Looks tired. "Why do I have to stay in the hospital if they never do anything for me?" So we went through the story again, and how much they have done for her, and how damn lucky she is to have only a sore chest and a short term memory loss.

Tired, driving Aaron to the airport at 530 this morning. Lots to do at home, however, so no time to rest and I couldn't nap anyway. Maybe I can get a long sleep tonight, though they don't seem to help that much either.

No takers on my request for specific help yet.


No comments:

Post a Comment