Friday, September 26, 2014

To Harriet's computer impaired friends

Some of you are frustrated because you can't find or navigate this blog. A couple of pointers,

First, if you send Harriet's address an email, any content, I can return it with the blog address, which in most email programs becomes a live link. You always could access the blog by going to the email and clicking the link.

If you have the blog but it is old info when I said I updated it, it means you have to refresh your browser. Most use the icon of a partial circle arrow shape, which would be at the top along a menu bar, often to the left of the address, all that http stuff ... if you click the circular arrow, the page will refresh and be up to date.

I think I can set up a blog subscription that will be delivered by email ... I will look into that when I have time.

Keep the good energy coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment